Let’s face it, Winter doesn’t suit Britain.
It’s too cold to be outside, too warm for the snow to stay and every second person (including me) is coughing and sneezing …..
So why not plan an escape?
Nectar has launched a bunch of travel offers including competitions to help you get through these miserable and cold weeks.
I won’t run through the deals in detail because most are self-explanatory. Don’t forget that Great Western is also offering 5 x the normal number of Nectar points as we covered yesterday.
The new deals are:
- win 100,000 Nectar points when booking an easyJet flight
- get 4 x points with Expedia
- 1 million points give away on Facebook
- 500 bonus points with Virgin West Coast trains
- 50% off with Virgin East Coast trains
- 500 bonus points and 25% off with Hertz car rental
- 5 x points with TransPennine Express
- Double points at Madame Tussauds London
- 3000 bonus Nectar points with Air Canada when booked via Expedia
You can find out more about these deals on this page of the Nectar website.Want to earn more Clubcard or Nectar points? Click here to visit the Shopper Points home page for the latest news and offers. Come back every day for new deals or join our email list.
Do you earn Clubcard or Nectar points from your credit card?. If not, you're missing out. We review the best options in this article.
Do you convert Clubcard points into Avios or Virgin Flying Club? If you do, visit our sister site, Head for Points, which is full of tips for maximising your frequent flyer miles.